Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Course reflection 05 (Presentations)

     Initially I thought these presentations would not be very interesting because many of the products would be similar and most would be repetitive. But after seeing the presentations I was very impressed with the ideas our class came up with and how they were presented. Many of the products I could even see myself using or many other people using.
     This is not to mean that all the projects or my project was perfect though, many of the products I believe could use improvement if they were to actually be sold. Many of the products would have to have technologies made specifically for them which would increase costs. Also many of the teams wanted to be environmentally conscious which is not bad and would just say you can use it for something else or just that it was recyclable or made from recyclable material, but did not give a way to recycle these or how they could get those recycled materials. This could easily be addressed if the product went into production but its just one more thing that would need more planning.
     One thing i was very impressed with though was though were the presentations that used Prezi. I had never heard of this before seeing it used in class and I believe it made those presentations made with is very good. Normal power points can get very boring but prezi was unique and stood out. This taught me a lot about much of the project being how its presented and I will use this in the future with other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment