Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Reading Reflection Hasket 9-10

      These last two chapters of the book, Design a very short introduction, were about the context and future of design. these chapter taught me about how design is always changing and can effects everything from new technologies to culture. Also the future and present design has gradually started to more heavily rely on computers, but also that drawing will always be an important aspect in developing a design. Also this book has made me realize that much of the design for the future will emphasis Eco friendly technologies and I will always keep this in mind when designing anything.
     Another thing that I found interesting from chapter 9 was that countries have started to make organizations to group design capabilities which helps them improve many things from government projects to industries. Also these chapters talked about how design isnt just drawing but also critical thinking and problem solving. Over all I really enjoyed this book and it helped me learn a ton about design.

No comments:

Post a Comment