Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My final thoughts

Over all I really enjoyed this quarter in Design 200. I initially wanted to take the course because I had interests in  a majoring in something with design but was not sure if I would really like design. After taking the course I really like the concept of design and many of my interests that were in more of the "fine arts" have shifted more to design. This class has exposed me to much about design that I didn't consider before the class, I initial was interested in communication through design but now i am also interested in industrial design. After reading your four "underhand passes" much of what we did in class makes more since and now that I see this much of what we did or how we did it makes a lot more since. Another thing is that I usually hate reading for any class but the books we read for the class interested me more then usual and reading for this class was much more enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment