Monday, May 9, 2011

CR 03

The past for classes have been some of my favorite of this quarter. The classes that I enjoyed the most was the quest speaker from Cobego and the movie Rip, A Remix Manifesto. I enjoyed the guest speakers from Cobego a lot because I liked their enthusiasm for design but also because it showed me that I could really do what ever I wanted with design if I could start a business similar to this. Also I liked that they had recently graduated from OSU and could very well relate to what we will be going through. Another one of my favorite classes were the classes in which we watched Rip, A Remix Manifesto. I really liked this because I have been interested in the artist Girl Talk for a while now but it never occurred to me how illegal the songs could be. My opinion is that his songs should not be in violation of any copyright laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment