Sunday, May 1, 2011

Peer Review 02

Trevor R.
My favorite part of Trevor's blog was his designer investigation. I liked his investigations of 360 Architecture and Charles Luckman the best  because I liked many of the stadiums and buildings they had designed and also like the blue jackets. Also I liked how he investigated a company instead of just one person, unlike i did. Another thing I liked was his found faces post, i wouldn't have noticed several of them on my own.

M. Shamma H.
My favorite part of this blog is the faces found blog, she found many more faces than I could ever and I really liked the one on the clicker. Also I found her investigation of Zaha Hadid very interesting and liked many of the things she designed

Courtney S.
What I liked best about this blog was her reading reflection, I believed she understood it all very well. Also I liked her faces she found, they were all very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment