Monday, May 16, 2011

A Review of my Peers a Third Time

Trevor R.
What I liked most about Trevor's blog was the letters he had found. I would have never noticed his A, W, or Z on my own. Also he does a good job of cropping the photos so it is easy to find the letter in the photo. Another thing from blog that I liked was his reading review, I believe he has a good understanding of the content.

M. Shaama H.
First off I love her reading reflection when she states that she hasn't taken the book in the shower but was tempted because I have been tempted as well. I also liked her letters she found, especially her "i" because it is unique and again I wouldn't have noticed it on my own. Also I liked in her course reflection when she said that she was excited and overwhelmed at the same time after meeting the guest speakers from design circle and cobego, because I felt the same way after listening to them.

Courtney S.
I really liked Courtney's third course reflection because i felt the same about many things in the class and i believe she summarized or reflected on the past few classes very well. Also I like her example of an indoor home good being a hello kitty toaster, this is a good example just kind of an unusual product.

No comments:

Post a Comment