Monday, April 18, 2011

Blog of my peers

The Fives: Courney S.M. Shamma H.Trevor R., and Tyler B.

Courtney:  The patterns you found really interested me, they differed from mine in that I found mine on campus, but this worked very well and my favorite was the bean bag chair because I could see myself having it. Also I share your interest in Frank Lloyd Wright and love his modernist approach and that I also can learn a lot from him. Another thing I found similar in us is your want to travel to Stockholm, London, and Paris, I have also always wanted to travel to Europe and these would be some of my top choices.

M. Shamma: First of all I found her post "How it all began" very interesting and really shared who she was. The patterns she found were for me the most interesting I have seen from this assignment. I liked how the patterns were from many different sources showing her ability to find patterns all through our world. My favorite of these was the green leafs, like in several of mine it showed a naturally occurring pattern and this is very intriguing to me.

Trevor: I liked these patterns that he found because they are similar to mine in the aspect that he found them himself and because a few are similar to mine. Also I believe he has a firm grasp of everything we have learned so far and summarized it nicely in his course review. I really like his use of the quote “You can’t know where you’re going, unless you know where you’ve been,” when talking about the history of design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment