Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Introduction

      My name is Tyler Bick and I am a freshman living on campus this year. I grew up in a small farm town in southern Ohio with a smaller population then the freshman class here at OSU. I am glad I came to Ohio State though because it has let me experience so much more then what my home town ever could have. In High school I loved sports and they were by far my biggest interests, I played soccer, ran cross country and ran track. Another interest I have always had is in art, I don't think of myself as a Picasso but art is very enjoyable to me and I want to continue to pursue it throughout my life.

      The main reason I am in this class is to better understand the field of design because I potentially want to major or minor in design. More specifically the visual communication through design major is my goal and I would say I am most interested in that type of design. I am looking forward to this class because anything thing to do with art and design interests me so this should make the whole class an enjoyable experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment